Welcome to Our Little World!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
Saturday was Halloween and the boys had a blast. Brady went as a lion and Cole as a monkey. I took them on their first round of trick or treating while chad handed out candy. Cole must have thought it was really boring because he fell asleep at 6:30 on our way home. Then after a quick diaper change Chad and Brady went out for more candy, while mom stayed home with Cole and all the goblins that came to the house. Brady came back with a bucket full of candy and rocks! He had to keep stopping along side the road to put rocks in his bucket! He would get to the house and tell me " I say Trick or Treat?" but the second that door opened, the cat got his tongue! It was so cute to see him running from house to house and Cole just taking in everything that was going on around him. I can't wait till next year when they are both walking, or running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment