We spent New Years weekend in Montana with my family and made our annual trip to Chico Hot Springs and the local Pizza Hut. I think they could survive the year off of just our group when we go in! Brady had a blast in the water as always. Cole took a little while getting used to all that water and new people. If he was being held then he was just fine, but there was no hanging out in the baby floaty for him! We had a great time seeing my parents, Leland, brothers and my Cousin Paul and His wife and two boys, they stayed out at my parents house with us. Great family bonding time :) Chad and I also got to make a trip into the ER! Some how I managed to scratch the top of my eye pretty good. Probably a waste of money to go but we wanted to make sure I didn't have something stuck in there. Hurt for about two days and then it was much better. We hope everyone has a great New Year with lots of happy memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment