June 25, 26 and 27, the boys and I headed to Colstrip Mt for my ten year class reunion, which also fell over Colstrip Days. Friday night we met up with around 20 of my old classmates and their families at a restaurant in town. The next Day I took the boys on a walk by the lake where I used to swim when I was little. They ran around and played on the rocks for awhile there before heading to the park for the parade. They got lots of candy for the second week in a row! We hung out in the park all day where there was food, music, games and booths. Brady decided that he desperately needed to go swimming in the big pool so mom had to take him, first time I have been in there since probably high school if even then! That night we watched the fire works with Grandpa and Grandma Mayo, Ben and Kailey from the patio at the hotel. Then the grandparents babysat the boys while mom went out to catch up with old friends for awhile. The next day before leaving town I took the boys out to see where mom used to live. Brady was very interested in the "Fire" story and it getting the house. We had a great weekend seeing lots of old friends and catching up a little bit. We definitely could have used some more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment