Welcome to Our Little World!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Leaves are Changing!

The Front of the House




The Trees in the front, along with my little pumpkin!



"Fall is when the leaves change colors and fall off the trees" this is what Brady has informed me! He also told me that the days get shorter and the nights get longer! Pretty soon I think I am going to be going to him when I need help or an answer to something ;) We have jumped into fall full force at our house and the boys love it. We have had talks though that the pumpkins are real and not for rolling around the yard! They learned that one from Charlie Brown. It has stayed pretty warm over here but I think the normal fall weather has arrived and decided to stay now. We are looking forward now to Halloween and I am sure will come up with some great pictures. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment