Welcome to Our Little World!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Mr. Wrights!

Brady working the Judges

Getting his Crown and Trophy!

I think he is excited!


My Two Handsome Winners



During Wright Days a couple of weekends ago the boys all participated in the Little Miss and Mr Wright Days Pageant. Landon took first in his age group of 0-2. He won them over with his smile I think. His older brother Brady also took first in his age group of 3-5. He sang Twinkle Little Star and gave his mom and Baby brother lots of kisses and I love you's, so cute, and must have worked. He is learning young! The next day all the winners got to ride on their own float and throw candy during the parade. Brady was in his element, he loved every min of it and keeps asking when he gets to do it all again. Landon I am sure loved it to but he is the strong silent type right now! As for Cole, he played the shy card during the pageant and hid behind mom most of his time being in front of every one! Then when they were announcing the winners I told him to listen and see if they said his or Landon's name and he told me "Me not want my name called!" So I guess he wasn't to disappointed when they didn't! He is my manly boy and will probably be the one who is embarrassed someday that he was ever in a pageant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment